- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Craft Star: Aya Kakeda - arty embroiderer Read More »
- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Craft Stars: Barry Rust of Great Plains Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Stars
19 July 2012
Fancy learning about making quilts with modern designs, by machine? Check out the upcoming Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman - her Midcentury Modern-inspired aesthetic is the perfect complement to a colorful, casual home.
14 July 2012
Hooray to the BBC for bringing fashion stars Shilpa Chavan and Martin Churba together for their Collaboration Culture Series. Their upcycling-themed crafty odyssey on the streets of Mumbai is a maker's dream. Read on for news on how you can catch up on their
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...