- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Craft Star: Aya Kakeda - arty embroiderer Read More »
- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Craft Stars: Barry Rust of Great Plains Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Stars
22 June 2012
Insulting over two million crafters wielding pointy sticks and hooks is probably not the best idea, but that's exactly what the US Olympic Committee did when they contacted Ravelry (the fibre-flingers Facebook) and warned the site to change the name of their
20 June 2012
Crafty Crafty likes to get its sticky fingers all over the craft world and keep you up to date with all things handmade. Now the Crafty Crafty mobile and tablet app is here and it's utterly covered in craft! Keep up with craft where ever you roam.
19 June 2012
Crafty bartender and all-around Seattle legend Mary McIntyre has posted an amazing upcycling project story on the new Rake and Make website: a minidress and trousers, all made from Crown Royal whisky bags! Read it to believe it...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...