- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Craft Star: Aya Kakeda - arty embroiderer Read More »
- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Craft Stars: Barry Rust of Great Plains Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Stars
14 June 2012
The first East London Comics & Art Festival will take place this Sunday, 17th June. Organized by ace publishers Nobrow, this fest will assemble some of the edgiest, cartooniest folk from around the UK and Europe for a day of drawing-themed events.
8 June 2012
Curious about the culinary secrets lurking under the lid of the US of A? Wondering if Brooklyn and Manhattan is all there is to NYC flavor? Read our interview with the Cooking Channel's chief quaffer of culinary consciousness, Baron Ambrosia, and find out the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...