- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Craft Stars: Nikki McClure, Ace Papercutter Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: 55 Christmas Read More »
- The Killing has a new Jumper. Let the Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty Publications
19 July 2007
I was stumbling around the internet yesterday when I found this picture. It's an image of a project from a book called Craftivity: 40 Projects for the DIY Lifestyle. The project that caught my eye was a handmade rug made from yarn pompoms.
5 July 2007
Are you a seasoned knitter who is sick of the same old projects? Look no further with Leigh Radford's Alterknits book. I picked this book a little while ago in the knitting section of a local independently-owned bookshop, but you can also order it online.
4 July 2007
If you're a fan of sock monkeys you'll love this book. Stupid Sock Creatures: Making Quirky, Lovable Figures from Cast-off Socks is a fabulous, fun paperback which provides patterns and instructions to enable you make sock creatures of your very...
21 June 2007
Knitting often conjures ideas of chunky jumpers and cosy scarves, which is all well and good in the winter or if you live in Antarctica your whole life. But most of us knitters know that knitting can be classy, classic and really rather fabulous when it comes
15 June 2007
Every year I try on swim suit after swim suit. Either the leg holes are too small or the back length is too short or the straps are too long. I make do, because that's what you do, right? Not according to Threads. The new summer issue has an in-depth article
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...