- How to: turn your balcony into a Sky Farm Read More »
- How to: Make a Bed of Roses Headboard with Read More »
- A lampshade made from toilet rolls Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: crochet Read More »
- Holiday Prep: Quick DIY Home Decor to Read More »
Latest Posts in DIY and home
16 July 2008
No we're not kidding! Faced with a bunch of guests and no table, Paula Navone refused to be flustered. Nope, this resourceful woman grabbed five planks, a drill, some string,and faster than you can say "MacGuyver" she came up with a table that looks amazing!
9 July 2008
Fall asleep in the friendly glow of pleasant messages with this ultraviolet nightlight. This Instructable provides step by step instructions on creating it. Leave yourself messages (or write one for a loved one) with simple yellow highlighter which glows green
1 July 2008
Gone are the days when you're average glue came straight from poor old horses at the knackers' yard (though many still aren't vegan). If you'd like to ensure you're using a natural and animal-friendly adhesive you can make a safe, sticky and non-toxic solution
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...