- How to: turn your balcony into a Sky Farm Read More »
- How to: Make a Bed of Roses Headboard with Read More »
- A lampshade made from toilet rolls Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: crochet Read More »
- Holiday Prep: Quick DIY Home Decor to Read More »
Latest Posts in DIY and home
21 May 2008
Electronic waste is notoriously difficult to dispose of responsibly, so if you've got an old blender that's made its last smoothie and you feel like a challenge, why not follow these instructions on how to turn it into a smart, contemporary lamp?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...