- How to: turn your balcony into a Sky Farm Read More »
- How to: Make a Bed of Roses Headboard with Read More »
- A lampshade made from toilet rolls Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: crochet Read More »
- Holiday Prep: Quick DIY Home Decor to Read More »
Latest Posts in DIY and home
11 September 2010
Doilies. What exactly are they? Floppy circles and squares of lace and fabric lounging about your house under vases or on sofa arms. They put most of us in mind of grandma's house and the smell of lavender and condensed milk. And then came the Handmade Mega
20 August 2010
The humble biscuit really doesn't get enough press now that cupcakes are on the scene. Maybe biccies aren't as trendy as cupcakes but we grew up with them. They went hand in hand with cups of tea, birthday parties and packed lunches. Isn't it about time they
20 August 2010
If you're like me and books have taken over your humble abode then any kind of book shelf craft is going to turn your head. It's even better if the shelf is upcycled from something less useful. A book shelf from an old door sounds rather magical. Bring it on.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...