- How to: Make Your Own Laundry Detergent Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Furoshiki Read More »
- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- How to: make your Christmas tree last Read More »
- Graffiti Craft: how to make moss graffiti Read More »
Latest Posts in Eco Craft
7 December 2011
Craft diva and acclaimed author Debbie Stoller will be speaking with Laurie Henzel about their new book, the BUST DIY Guide to Life, at New York City's Bluestocking bookshop on December 7th at 7PM, with a reception to follow at Ella Lounge.
6 December 2011
Wow is it really that time already? It feels like only yesterday that we were all ringing in the new year and yet here we are again, thinking about Christmas and the task of decorating our home. Christmas trees are an integral part of the festive season and ma
1 November 2011
The world seems to be full of people having their say these days and change it everywhere; Occupiers are taking over city squares, revolutions are being run via social media and dictators are finally being toppled. Street art has always been an inspiring way to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...