- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Furoshiki Read More »
- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: How to make Read More »
- How to make a Recycled book wreath Read More »
- How to make Snoopy tree ornaments Read More »
Latest Posts in Recycling and Upcycling
3 December 2011
Final chapter in the story of the graffiti book sculptures. Reported by photography student and budding sleuth Chrisdonia, the final book in the series of ten graffiti book scupltures was found this November. The pieces, left anonymously at various book-based
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...