- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- Zut alors! A sneak peek at craft and cake Read More »
Latest Posts in Custom Clothes
17 May 2007
This pair of shoes didn’t start out silver. No, when I picked them up at a discount shoe store, they were the plainest of black wedges. But not finding the shoes of my dreams wasn’t going to stop me. If I couldn’t buy the shoes I wanted, I would make them.
14 May 2007
This weekend I was browsing the clearance racks and they had some stretchy velvet tunics on sale for $4.99! I am not the type who wears stretchy velvet tunics but I AM the type who wears stretchy velvet skirts. So my crafty impulses had me grabbing a shirt in
9 May 2007
The cardigans I dyed the other day were just about perfect when I pulled them from the dryer. One is bright orange and the other is a reddish-pink color. Sort of like really ripe watermelon. But the buttons were horrible! So I took another quick trip down to
27 April 2007
Bleach is great. A half-and-half mixture of bleach and water, when used in a spray bottle, is better than fabric paint for creating stencils on dark fabric, while a Clorox bleach pen is handy for adding detail work or lettering. This shirt is a great example.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...