- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- Zut alors! A sneak peek at craft and cake Read More »
Latest Posts in Custom Clothes
3 June 2009
If you're based in or around the London area and would like to try your hand at creating some unique clothes, you might want to head to the Camden branch of Oxfam this weekend, where designer and celebrity stylist Mrs Jones will be on hand to advise and instruct
28 May 2009
This amazing reconstructed sweater was made (or re-made, you might say) by Outsapop. It started out life as four different jumpers which were then cut up and sewed back together to make this electric number. Not only does it look cosy and comfortable, but teamed
27 May 2009
These feline shoes were meant to be part of a Halloween costume, but I think they bear more then a slight resemblance to the famous Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats. These beauties - which come in a variety of different animals - are handmade by Em & Sprout, who also m
19 May 2009
What's even cooler than making something yourself? Being able to say you're wearing the efforts of a bunch of your family on your back - a garment laden with meaning and love. So if you've got one more afghan or baby blanket than you actually need or a load of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...