Handmade Christmas Countdown: Hand stitched ornaments
Latest Posts in Felting
16 December 2011
A huge part of the festive season for me is the Christmas tree. I always feel like it's a special event choosing the tree, trying to get it stand up straight and then finally getting to decorate it with all of your ornaments that you'd forgotten about since last
13 December 2011
There's something about felt that always reminds me of Christmas, whether it's the hand sewn tree ornaments or the Christmas stockings, felt seems to be at the top of the list when it comes to materials for Christmas makes. This fantastic How to make a woven h
23 September 2011
10 Secrets of the Laidback Knitters, published by St. Martin's Griffin, is more than just a knitting book. It's a life class in the wonders of the woolly art. A bit like sitting down with a fibre-flinging Yoda and letting their wisdom soak into your stitching
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...