- Gallery: Summer Sandcastle Fantasia! Read More »
- Gallery: Crafty NYC Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Gallery: The Siddi Quilters of Karnataka, Read More »
- Gallery: Alternative crafty portraits Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
5 November 2008
If you had an ounce of creativity in you as a child the odds are you may have 'customised' your toys at some point: I certainly remember giving my My Little Ponies a new paint job more than once, and at least one of my Barbies underwent a DIY sex change...but
4 November 2008
The big day is finally here and whoever steps into the presidential shoes tomorrow, one thing we can be sure of is that crafters will commemorate every twist and turn of the election in yarn, felt, paper, card and any other material they can get their hands on.
31 October 2008
Earlier on in the month, you voted overwhelmingly for full-on Halloween coverage, and that's what we've aimed to bring you. Now the big day is here, we can't post any more complicated patterns or projects that'll take weeks of preparation, so in one final
24 October 2008
With a week to go till Halloween, we've just about got time to order goodies online made by those with more time (or talent!) than ourselves to make spooky supplies. Whether you're looking for a full on costume, something for the home or a gift, you can be sure
23 October 2008
Many of us have a difficult relationship with the colour pink. For the ladies among us, this inner conflict usually stems from one of the following experiences early on in life: either our mothers went in for the 'girls in pink' mentality and forced us to wear
21 October 2008
Wobbly eyes, squishy eyes, bloodstained eyes or sparkly eyes...our peepers have the capacity to be beautiful or gruesome; sometimes even both at the same time, and that dichotomy is gold dust to crafters. Around halloween, there are eyes popping up (and out!)
20 October 2008
Sometimes, a character seems to catch the imagination of the craft world in a really big way, leading to all sorts of wonderful creations. Along with Mario, Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas is certainly up there in the big league of craft
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...