- Gallery: Summer Sandcastle Fantasia! Read More »
- Gallery: Crafty NYC Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Gallery: The Siddi Quilters of Karnataka, Read More »
- Gallery: Alternative crafty portraits Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
11 June 2011
Break out the yarn and get sneaky with your stitching! It's International Yarnbombing Day! To celebrate the big event here are ten of our favourite graffiti knits and links to the sneaky stitchers who created them, from the quirky craft of Knit the City to th
27 May 2011
It's almost all over. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is on its way and it's the end of a crafty era. Here's a look at some of the finest Harry Potter craft that has come our way since that first trip on the Hogwart's Express. All aboard!
7 May 2011
New York is packed full of yarn stores but ask any New York knitter which one you should visit and Purl Soho is always on the list. Your intrepid craft reporter visited this paradise for purly kings and queens to give you a glimpse of Purl Soho's crafty innards.
8 March 2011
Ladies of the world be proud! It's the 100th International Women's Day and all over our planet people are doing all kinds of things to support the equality and acknowledgement of women everywhere. I thought I'd throw in a few crafty bits to celebrate ladies,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...