- Gallery: 12 of the nerdiest bras on the Read More »
- Batman Craft Gallery: the Dark Knight goes Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: The Thing from Read More »
- 12 Prometheus and Aliens crafty makes Read More »
Latest Posts in Geek Craft
27 August 2012
What happens if you release a bored Wookie into a junk yard? Probably something like this amazing handmade Millenium Falcon created from scrap metal and old car parts and hanging at Ripley's Odditorium in the USA's Williamsburg, Virginia
11 July 2012
theknittycat_the_thing.jpgThe Thing from the Fantastic Four. He's big, he's orange and he looks like he needs a hug. If only he were more cuddly and less rocklike, maybe even a little woolly... Check out this free knitting pattern from The Knittycat.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...