- Gallery: 12 of the nerdiest bras on the Read More »
- Batman Craft Gallery: the Dark Knight goes Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: The Thing from Read More »
- 12 Prometheus and Aliens crafty makes Read More »
Latest Posts in Geek Craft
18 December 2011
Deadly Knitshade of Whodunnknit has created a free Stitched Slake Moth knitting pattern, to enable you and other mere mortals to create the dream-munching mischief-makers from China Mieville's Perdido Street Station and wreck woolly havoc on the world.
15 December 2011
Bad Christmas jumpers have been a tradition around the world since... well, probably the 80's, but knitting a Christmas jumper takes quite a lot of effort, especially when the whole idea is for it to look bad (in a good way)! With only just over a week to go u
9 December 2011
"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH! A giant plushie squid is attacking me and eating me alive!" Now that's the kind of look that you want to work if you really want to get people's attention this winter. None of your Kate Moss chic or your Lily Allen retro. Smack the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...