- Gallery: 12 of the nerdiest bras on the Read More »
- Batman Craft Gallery: the Dark Knight goes Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: The Thing from Read More »
- 12 Prometheus and Aliens crafty makes Read More »
Latest Posts in Geek Craft
31 October 2011
The humble pigeon tends to end up quite mangled and knitted pigeons shouldn't be any different. Poor old Cooey the Pigeon, star of the Stitch London knitting book, has had a hard time of it this spooky season and stars in not one but 13 different deaths.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...