- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- How to: make a cute collage with Security Read More »
- Kids' Craft: how to sculpt DIY Olympic Read More »
Latest Posts in Starter Craft
25 May 2012
Looking for a great starter sewing project - one that's easy and functional? Try out this easiest-ever tutorial for making a Kindle cover. Use basic skills like threading your machine, attaching a button and choosing complementary fabric.
7 March 2012
One of the products that many mum's swear by is the Taggie blanket. You see them everywhere and after being with a small person for any amount of time you can see why they are so popular. Follow this awesome how to and make one for the lucky little one in your
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...