- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- How to: make a cute collage with Security Read More »
- Kids' Craft: how to sculpt DIY Olympic Read More »
Latest Posts in Starter Craft
15 November 2011
The minute it turns chilly we start thinking about Christmas and, as we're a bunch of crafty creatures, it seems apt to give someone else the gift of craft for the festive season. If you're going to go with a kit you can't beat a bit of Cath Kidston.
12 August 2011
"I've always wanted to learn to sew." is a fairly common cry from crafters in the no sew zone. The trouble is that is looks so freaking complicated and sewing classes can be costly. If you don't have a sewing guru on hand it's ok, you can borrow Mims Musings
29 June 2011
Inspired by the galaxy of comic book movies coming our way, as Green Lantern, X-Men First Class and Thor battle it out on our screens, it seems only fair that we start budding comic book artists out on the right foot (or hand) with a mini comic how to.
6 May 2011
Felting is a fabulous way to use up old woolly jumpers that are destined for the rubbish bin. Not sure how to turn your lacklustre knits into something feltedly fabulous? Let the Crafts Department of the Empress of Craft herself, Martha Stewart, show you the
3 May 2011
More and more of you are selling your handmade's to earn a little extra and spread the crafty love. If you haven't attended a craft fair as a seller before it's tough to know where to begin. This handy craft fair checklist from Brighton Craftaganza, the town's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...