- Knitting pattern: London Tube Mouse Read More »
- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Crafty buy: unravelling knitted 2012 Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Book Review: Sock Monkeys Galore with Read More »
Latest Posts in Knitting
18 February 2012
You've been watching too many gritty Scandinavian police dramas and you have your heart set on a magnificent colourwork pattern. But you have the fear. There are so many strands of yarn, so many different colours. Techknitting to the rescue!
29 December 2011
Knitting is one of those crafts that grabs you by its wooly hand and drags you into the world of all things fibre related. Even those who have never crafted before picking up some sticks and string seem unable to ward off it's spell, with mild and meek people
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...