Handmade Christmas Countdown: How to make sequin mushrooms
Latest Posts in Mixed Media
17 February 2011
The steampunk sculpture of the mysterious Doktor A is a thing to behold. In the case of one of his latest pieces, a steampunk version of Thing for the The Addam's Family group show at the Wootini gallery it literally is a 'Thing'.
17 January 2011
The deadline for Art House Co-op's Sketchbook Project 2011 is tomorrow (18 Jan) and arty crafty sketchbooks are flying into Brooklyn from all over the world on all manner of subjects. One of the most impressive I have seen so far is the sketchbook of one sneaky
18 June 2010
/crayonetching9_thumb1-105358.html','popup','width=404,height=271,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,toolbar=no,directories=no,location=no,menubar=no,status=no,left=0,top=0'); return false">Dad's are the kind of people who appreciate a good tin. Whether they're filling
25 February 2010
The fabric and frills monster that is London Fashion Week has sashayed, swirled and pouted across the city this week. So when I stumbled across a jaw-dropping 3D shoe on Make and its shoe-like accompanying outfit I thought I would pass it on.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...