- Knitting pattern: Easy Cables Scandivian Read More »
- How to: sew a quick and easy maxi skirt Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- Book review: Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
Latest Posts in Patterns
31 July 2012
Always wanted to knit a cabled sweater, but never dared to for all the cables? Now here's your chance to give it a go. Chunky yarn and only four cables on the body, makes this a perfect first project, and like most Scandinavian knits it promises to keep you warm
19 July 2012
Fancy learning about making quilts with modern designs, by machine? Check out the upcoming Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman - her Midcentury Modern-inspired aesthetic is the perfect complement to a colorful, casual home.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...