- Knitting pattern: Easy Cables Scandivian Read More »
- How to: sew a quick and easy maxi skirt Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- Book review: Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
Latest Posts in Patterns
14 August 2008
I found this fantastic hand-illustrated pattern for making a Victorian-style taffeta skirt over on a Gothic Lolita community where members share tips. The maker describes it as 'quite easy', and with such a breathtakingly beautiful result, that's some brave claim!
25 July 2008
If you're bored of making your own potholders and dish scrubbies and feel you're ready for a bit more of a challenge, this project will certainly keep you busy for a while. In fact, even if you don't have any immediate plans for a white wedding, what's the harm
27 June 2008
Emily Tan writes: This transformers wash cloth would be such a great gift for the 80's man who's never quite grown up (like, all of them?). Imagine them glancing dismissively at a plain washcloth and then gradually realising that the Transformer's logo is looking
25 April 2008
Now that she's about to make her début in Japanese Vogue, everyone wants a piece of Hello Kitty. I've collected together some of the best Sanrio-style craft projects the web has to offer, so you can be ahead of the curve in Kitty chic.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...