- Knitting pattern: Easy Cables Scandivian Read More »
- How to: sew a quick and easy maxi skirt Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- Book review: Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
Latest Posts in Patterns
30 August 2007
Stand by your kettles, sharpen your needles, and polish your strainers for the 30th of November this year. Armed in this manner you can join in with St John Ambulance’s BIG Tea Cosy, a nationwide event to raise money for this hardworking and lifesaving charity.
16 August 2007
I totally love clothes that can be worn as either a skirt or a top, and this 'pineapple' crochet poncho/skirt combo by Flora Yang is a great example of a really versatile garment. I personally think it would work better in a brighter colour - or even several
15 August 2007
The Ravelry folks bill their up-coming knitting user-driven online community as “a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, and dyers to keep track of their yarn, tools and pattern information, and look to others for ideas and inspiration.” If
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...