- Knitting pattern: Easy Cables Scandivian Read More »
- How to: sew a quick and easy maxi skirt Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- Book review: Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
Latest Posts in Patterns
9 July 2007
Annie Modesitt’s patterns are gorgeous, lacy creations that a fantastic challenge for a beginner to intermediate knitter or crocheter, and different enough to keep an advanced knitter or crocheter interested. She has written and contributed to numerous books
22 June 2007
With an old pair of jeans you can very easily have a fun new handbag. We all know that women love accessories and I’m no different. In fact I would have to say that two of my major loves in life are shoes and handbags. The more I have the happier I am. So
21 June 2007
My best friend is pregnant and has decided that the baby's room (and wardrobe) is going to be vintage! This has given me the perfect excuse to go and search for all sorts of patterns both the old fashion way (digging up my mothers knitting patterns) and the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...