- Knitting pattern: Easy Cables Scandivian Read More »
- How to: sew a quick and easy maxi skirt Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- Book review: Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
Latest Posts in Patterns
25 May 2012
Looking for a great starter sewing project - one that's easy and functional? Try out this easiest-ever tutorial for making a Kindle cover. Use basic skills like threading your machine, attaching a button and choosing complementary fabric.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...