- Knitting pattern: Easy Cables Scandivian Read More »
- How to: sew a quick and easy maxi skirt Read More »
- Starter Craft: sew a Rainbow Wrap Skirt Read More »
- Book review: Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Read More »
- Crochet pattern: amigurumi Little Wolf Read More »
Latest Posts in Patterns
19 December 2011
What would Christmas be without stars? I think stars are one of my favourite part to Christmas. Lights seem to be everywhere at this time of year and they really remind me of the night sky and all the twinkling stars shining down on us. Extreme cards and Pap
18 December 2011
Deadly Knitshade of Whodunnknit has created a free Stitched Slake Moth knitting pattern, to enable you and other mere mortals to create the dream-munching mischief-makers from China Mieville's Perdido Street Station and wreck woolly havoc on the world.
16 December 2011
A huge part of the festive season for me is the Christmas tree. I always feel like it's a special event choosing the tree, trying to get it stand up straight and then finally getting to decorate it with all of your ornaments that you'd forgotten about since last
15 December 2011
Bad Christmas jumpers have been a tradition around the world since... well, probably the 80's, but knitting a Christmas jumper takes quite a lot of effort, especially when the whole idea is for it to look bad (in a good way)! With only just over a week to go u
9 December 2011
Christmas tree ornaments are always fun to make and a really simple way to make them is sewing them using felt and a little embroidery thread. However, it's often hard to come up with new ideas. This cute as a button ornament pattern has been created by Jessi
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...