- How to: Make Easter Great with Amigurumi! Read More »
- Book Review: Textured Stitches by Connie Read More »
- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Knitting Pattern: Home Fires Scarf Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
Latest Posts in Knitting Patterns
7 June 2007
Teeny tiny hats for teeny tiny bottles of smoothies may sound like a bizarre idea, but Innocent Smoothies Supergran campaign has turned knitting for bottles into a bit of a trendy undertaking. And you get to raise money for Age Concern too.
29 May 2007
Following a knitting pattern is easy once you get the hang of it. The code of K1, P1, K2tog, psso may look like the Enigma Code at first glance, but get a few good books and the right helpful expert knitter (in many cases my mum or my best mate) on the other
24 May 2007
Beginning knitters often feel that they only have a few choices for their first projects. In most knitting books it is often suggested that after that first split and drop stitch filled swatch the new knitter should begin a Really Freaking Big Garter Stitch
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...