- How to: Make Easter Great with Amigurumi! Read More »
- Book Review: Textured Stitches by Connie Read More »
- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Knitting Pattern: Home Fires Scarf Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
Latest Posts in Knitting Patterns
29 July 2011
There really are no words to express how the recent tragic events in Norway have affected the country and all of those watching. So instead of turning to her words, Norwegian writer Kaja Marie Lereng Kvernbakken picked up her needles and created a Norwegian
6 July 2011
Norway: home of fjords, fish and midnight sun. Also the home of some splendiferous Scandinavian knits to keep out the cold. Since Denmark's 'The Killing' made Scandinavia even more cool, there's been a hunt for classy knits and here's one of them.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...