- How to: Make Easter Great with Amigurumi! Read More »
- Book Review: Textured Stitches by Connie Read More »
- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Knitting Pattern: Home Fires Scarf Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
Latest Posts in Knitting Patterns
8 June 2011
Ever wondered what Little Red Riding Hood's granny might knit up for her wolf-wrangling granddaughter? What woolly whale of a knit Captain Ahab might have worn to keep out the ocean cold? Or what Madame Defarge would have stitched while waiting for heads to
1 June 2011
Pirates of the Carribean stand back! A new pirate terror is abroad! Feline friends beware, as a little stitched something leaps swashbuckling from the kooky little knits treasure chest of Whodunnknit: the Tim Burton-flavouredCaptain Cat-Battler, the catnip pirate
25 May 2011
Babies. They're popping up all over the place this time of year and the age old question "What do I knit for the freshly hatched offspring of (insert proud parent's name here)?" is never far from a knitter's lips. Baby blankets rule all if you want to impress
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...