- Free pattern: wallet sewing pattern and Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Hand stitched Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Button Read More »
- Five crafty poppies for Remembrance Day Read More »
- A sneak peek at Cath Kidston's new book Read More »
Latest Posts in Sewing Patterns
16 December 2011
A huge part of the festive season for me is the Christmas tree. I always feel like it's a special event choosing the tree, trying to get it stand up straight and then finally getting to decorate it with all of your ornaments that you'd forgotten about since last
9 December 2011
Christmas tree ornaments are always fun to make and a really simple way to make them is sewing them using felt and a little embroidery thread. However, it's often hard to come up with new ideas. This cute as a button ornament pattern has been created by Jessi
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...