- Free pattern: wallet sewing pattern and Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Hand stitched Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Button Read More »
- Five crafty poppies for Remembrance Day Read More »
- A sneak peek at Cath Kidston's new book Read More »
Latest Posts in Sewing Patterns
20 May 2008
We seem to have gone a bit '50s crazy in the office today: Catwalk Queen have been reporting on 50s retro fashion, while Shoewawa have found a nice pair of rockabilly heels to complete the look. Seems it's up to me to suggest a more original way to go retro!
30 November 2007
When it comes to sewing, 99% of the time I go for the most expensive pattern in the shop. It's not deliberate, but I seem to have a knack for being wooed only by the designer pages of the Vogue catalogue, hoping perhaps that the dress I make in £1-a-yard fab
13 September 2007
Everywhere I look people are making cute little tissue holders. I always carry mine around in their wrinkly pack, but the sticky bit always loses it's stick and the tissues end up in pieces! I guess that happens to other people - hence all the funky little
20 August 2007
We all know that hanging our clothes out to dry is a much better option for the planet than using a tumble dryer, but you'll need a fabulous little bag to keep your pegs in and (like most things) one made by hand is a much better idea than shop bought.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...