- New life breathed into historical photographs Read More »
- Vote in the annual Mochimochi Photo Contest Read More »
Latest Posts in Photography
3 December 2011
Hang on to your handmade hats and prepare for cute overload as the Mochimochi Photo Contest bombards us with the world's cutest little knits once more. The contest has returned for its fifth outing and damn if it isn't cuter than ever.
3 December 2011
Final chapter in the story of the graffiti book sculptures. Reported by photography student and budding sleuth Chrisdonia, the final book in the series of ten graffiti book scupltures was found this November. The pieces, left anonymously at various book-based
28 September 2011
Saving the planet is all about recycling and reusing, and the trend in upcycling is a heartwarming one. It takes a little imagination but the potential is endless. In this case the problem was what to do with your disused loo? Make it into a flower pot, of
23 September 2011
Tilt-shift is a photography technique where you can use a special cameras or lenses to shift the most focused part of an image, resulting in some interesting effects. One of these effects is to make your image look as if it's a crafty model rather than a real-life
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...