- Merry Crafty Christmas from Crafty Crafty Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Amigurumi X Factor! Read More »
- Gallery: Stitch London city knits Read More »
Latest Posts in Plushies
25 December 2011
There are countless crafty ways to say Merry Christmas but we thought we'd say it with our favourite rocking crochet chums U900. Merry Crafty Christmas from the whole team here at Crafty Crafty. May your handmades be honoured and your stitched stocking be full
9 December 2011
"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH! A giant plushie squid is attacking me and eating me alive!" Now that's the kind of look that you want to work if you really want to get people's attention this winter. None of your Kate Moss chic or your Lily Allen retro. Smack the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...