- Merry Crafty Christmas from Crafty Crafty Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Amigurumi X Factor! Read More »
- Gallery: Stitch London city knits Read More »
Latest Posts in Plushies
19 September 2011
Squishy steampunk? Bring it on! Crafty fans of HG Wells, Lovecraft and more recently Mortal Engines are in for a brass and clockwork treat with Search Press's new book, Steampunk Softies: 8 Scientifically Minded Dolls from a Past that Never Was by Nicola Tedman
17 June 2011
Some craft creations are so utterly amazing you have to take your handmade hat off to them and shake your head in wonder. This Amigurumi Dinosaur from Soft Like Kittens is one of those creations. It is, as internet mis-typers the worldwide web over are apt to
1 June 2011
Pirates of the Carribean stand back! A new pirate terror is abroad! Feline friends beware, as a little stitched something leaps swashbuckling from the kooky little knits treasure chest of Whodunnknit: the Tim Burton-flavouredCaptain Cat-Battler, the catnip pirate
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...