- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Momtaz's Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: How to wrap Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Quick Craft
13 December 2011
There's something about felt that always reminds me of Christmas, whether it's the hand sewn tree ornaments or the Christmas stockings, felt seems to be at the top of the list when it comes to materials for Christmas makes. This fantastic How to make a woven h
8 December 2011
So, the present shopping crazyness has begin with all it's heavy bag lugging delight, but finding unique ways to wrap your presents is often a tricky task. But, never before have I thought of wrapping up my presents in a monster way. Follow this awesome how
29 September 2011
Crafty cooks everywhere who suffer the woes of fingers reeking of garlic may weep no more! Over at Saveur they've posted a video on a handy little way to strip off the skin of your stinky ingredient without getting it all over your mitts. Hurrah!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...