- Utterly Gorgeous Craft Books Read More »
- Zut alors! A sneak peek at craft and cake Read More »
- A sneak peek at Cath Kidston's new book Read More »
Latest Posts in Reviews
3 December 2011
Vintage knitting has always been fabulous but with the likes of Kate Middleton in her 'post-wedding' knitted bolero and Michelle's Williams' wardrobe in 'My Week with Marilyn' giving the style a whole new boost, it looks like vintage is back in a big way. Enter
23 September 2011
10 Secrets of the Laidback Knitters, published by St. Martin's Griffin, is more than just a knitting book. It's a life class in the wonders of the woolly art. A bit like sitting down with a fibre-flinging Yoda and letting their wisdom soak into your stitching
20 September 2011
Cupcakes with a jammy centre! Guest reviewer Emma Toft makes cupcakes from a kit: When I was asked to review Green's Strawberry Cupcakes mix I was quite excited. These are no ordinary cupcakes. Oh no, these have a strawberry filling. I was intrigued as to how
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...