- Utterly Gorgeous Craft Books Read More »
- Zut alors! A sneak peek at craft and cake Read More »
- A sneak peek at Cath Kidston's new book Read More »
Latest Posts in Reviews
15 June 2007
Every year I try on swim suit after swim suit. Either the leg holes are too small or the back length is too short or the straps are too long. I make do, because that's what you do, right? Not according to Threads. The new summer issue has an in-depth article
14 June 2007
A couple of weeks ago I mentioned the upcoming Plush You! book, and it seems there are a few other books concerning softies/plushies/teddies soon to hit bookstores! The well known Softie's Central Blog (runner of the Softie Awards each year) is releasing a how-to
11 June 2007
Mixed media collages are an incredible format. There are so many different techniques, so many possibilities! Of course, that sort of open-endedness can also be intimidating, especially for first-timers. Collage Discovery Workshop by Claudine Hellmuth is a fa
7 June 2007
This past year I wrote a dissertation for the final year of my degree, and my chosen subject was the T-shirt (how it's use should be more than just a garment). During my research I came across a fair few t-shirt books to say the least, and one that I ended up
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...