- Merry Crafty Christmas from Crafty Crafty Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Furoshiki Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Ochikeron's Read More »
- Gallery: eight alternative mince pie Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: How to make Read More »
Latest Posts in Christmas Craft
13 December 2011
There's something about felt that always reminds me of Christmas, whether it's the hand sewn tree ornaments or the Christmas stockings, felt seems to be at the top of the list when it comes to materials for Christmas makes. This fantastic How to make a woven h
9 December 2011
Christmas tree ornaments are always fun to make and a really simple way to make them is sewing them using felt and a little embroidery thread. However, it's often hard to come up with new ideas. This cute as a button ornament pattern has been created by Jessi
8 December 2011
So, the present shopping crazyness has begin with all it's heavy bag lugging delight, but finding unique ways to wrap your presents is often a tricky task. But, never before have I thought of wrapping up my presents in a monster way. Follow this awesome how
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...