- Merry Crafty Christmas from Crafty Crafty Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Furoshiki Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Ochikeron's Read More »
- Gallery: eight alternative mince pie Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: How to make Read More »
Latest Posts in Christmas Craft
7 December 2010
Some Christmas knits are silly and some are absolutely stunning. For day seven of our Countdown to Christmas Knits how about a little bit of achingly lovely knitting to balance out the antlers and baubles. Well, we are talking about the revered Brooklyn Tweed
2 December 2010
The countdown for Christmas continues with day two's free knitting pattern. It may be a little late for begin knitting an advent calendar but when you see this one you'll see why it might be worth starting. Stand by for epic bobble hat cute.
1 December 2010
It's finally December, so in the run up to Christmas I'm picking a free knitting pattern for you to get your festive needles into. Day one's pattern is a festive set of baby booties and a tiny wee hat with a Xmassy twist.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...