- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
18 December 2011
Deadly Knitshade of Whodunnknit has created a free Stitched Slake Moth knitting pattern, to enable you and other mere mortals to create the dream-munching mischief-makers from China Mieville's Perdido Street Station and wreck woolly havoc on the world.
9 December 2011
"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH! A giant plushie squid is attacking me and eating me alive!" Now that's the kind of look that you want to work if you really want to get people's attention this winter. None of your Kate Moss chic or your Lily Allen retro. Smack the
31 October 2011
The humble pigeon tends to end up quite mangled and knitted pigeons shouldn't be any different. Poor old Cooey the Pigeon, star of the Stitch London knitting book, has had a hard time of it this spooky season and stars in not one but 13 different deaths.
28 October 2011
MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA! Two little gloves, known as The Cottonglovers, are dressing up for Halloween in their handmade finery. Out there in the darkness a pile of dirty sock monsters are out to spoil their fun. How will it end?!?!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...