- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
7 October 2009
Once again, it's the simple ideas that triumph as this has got to be one of the most basic crafting ideas I've ever seen. It works though: with unique and often spooky results - every time. Creepier than a pumpkin, these apples are simply carved up to have basic
7 October 2009
"Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh! Get it off me! Get it off me!" The cries of another happy yarn-slinger as they complete the alien parasite project of their dreams. We can offer you this fashionable little Facehugger inspired by Ridley Scott's Alien. Be the...
6 October 2009
I've seen some pretty gruesome halloween costumes in my time and with the advances of modern technology, they seem to be getting gorier and more realistic each year. But we're all so immune to 'horror' these days that if you really want to provoke fright, you
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...