- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
26 October 2011
Trick or treat? Why not both? Treat yourself to some Halloween cupcakes and learn the trick of turning a humble cake into something Halloweeny with 10 of the most amazing creepy cupcakes and how to make them for yourself.
24 October 2011
Tony Stark is devil may care, awfully dreamy and he kicks evil-doers booty. What better person to appear at your Halloween party as? With the upcoming Avengers Movie and Iron Man 3 coming our way, it's time to turn your Halloween Marvel-lous.
17 October 2011
Halloween is a steam punk time of year and your pumpkins shouldn't miss out on the dress up fun. These fantastic steampunk pumpkins are the perfect accessory for that steam punk party-goer who wants to accessorize to the steam punk maximum.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...