- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
10 October 2011
YIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIP... Having grown up with the Muppets and Sesame Street teaching me all I know this is probably one of my most favourite Halloween fancy dress how tos I have seen this year. Turn yourself into a floating Yip Yip Monster for some proper
2 October 2011
The first in our Handmade Halloween series: bringing your horrible handmade for the big dark day. Dr Hannibal Lecter is probably not the first person you'd describe as cute, unless you're a little bit odd. At least you think so until you witness the woolly work
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...