- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
19 September 2011
Squishy steampunk? Bring it on! Crafty fans of HG Wells, Lovecraft and more recently Mortal Engines are in for a brass and clockwork treat with Search Press's new book, Steampunk Softies: 8 Scientifically Minded Dolls from a Past that Never Was by Nicola Tedman
8 September 2011
Since it's Wool Week it doesn't get much woollier than Harry Potter. From Weasley jumpers to Hermoine's range of cosy-looking hats there are many knits in the series of films to admire. Here's a Harry Potter knit for those owl lovers out there, based on the
15 July 2011
The end of Harry Potter is nigh. Those who heart Hogwarts have been flying into cinemas everywhere to watch the last instalment, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, since midnight last night. Once it's all over all you can do is raise a pint or seven of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...