- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
1 March 2011
RRRAAARRRGH! RRRRAAAAGH! One of your Hogwart's books appears to be trying to eat the contents of your school bag. Yes, the Monster Book of Monsters is alive and well and has been lovingly made into a box to stash your chocolate frog and every-flavour beans in.
22 February 2011
Cyclops and witches and zombies-oh my! Welcome to the wondrous world of Beasties, a place where mythic and imaginary creatures come alive using simple materials, such as scrap fabric and thread. From Werewolves to Yetis to unidentifiable yet adorable beasts.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...