- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
11 November 2010
Zombie mania sweeps the nation with AMC's The Walking Dead, starring Brit Andrew Lincoln (who used to be Egg in This Life) as zombie-smashing cop Rick Grimes, leaving many of us in a drooling brain-hungry state before our televisions.
29 October 2010
Lady Gaga raised many a carnivorous and vegetarian eyebrow by sporting her meat dress at the MTV Video Awards. If you're going to go Gaga this Halloween it's pretty much the must-have of the spooky season and who better to tell you how to do it than two of
27 October 2010
Who doesn't love a zombie invasion? Shambling hoards shuffling down the high street while you creep around an abandoned Sainsbury's filling your trolley with cookies and malt whiskey hoping they don't notice you and come for your brains. It's every gal's apocalypse
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...