- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Beasties that go bump in the night Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Halloween Craft
22 October 2010
Halloween makes skeletons stylish. No Halloween party is complete without a set of bones dangling somewhere or another. It's spooky for our innards to be on show without the skin they're meant to be in. You'd think that knitting a skeleton might be a fiddly
18 October 2010
WoooOOoOooOooOooo! All Hallow's Eve is coming and you have mouths to feed! Why stuff them with boring run-of-the-mill cake when you can fill their gobs with something spooky and sweet at the same time. Prepare for sugary shivers!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...