- How to: make a foldaway shopping bag Read More »
- How to: make a set of baby swaddling Read More »
- Free pattern: wallet sewing pattern and Read More »
- Cross stitch iPhone case Read More »
- Ricky Tims and the Drive-by Quiltings! Read More »
Latest Posts in Sewing
6 January 2011
"Quilt you I will" is a line Yoda probably said when he took time out of training young Jedis to calm the force within with a little bit of craft. Not sure what happens when Star Wars and quilting meet? Here's a fine example that even The Emperor would have
22 December 2010
There are tons of fabulous fabrics out there that leave us crafters inspired but we don't always have the time to stitch stuff. Lucky for us there are some inspired individuals out there who are sewing up some lovely stuff and Seams Significant is one of them.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...