Latest Posts in Embroidery
12 September 2011
It's plainly obvious to the craft world that stitching in all its forms rocks but it's hard to show that to non-crafting muggles when so many stitch books are full of twee kittens and 'no place like home' samplers. Galloping to the new trend rescue comes Jamie
12 August 2011
So we've pretty much fine with knitting with sheep hair, and there are even folks knitting with dog hair and making felt from their dead cats, but getting your embroidery on with human hair? Well, someone was bound to try it and that someone is Tabitha Kyoko
3 July 2011
What item of fruit, piece of chocolate or wooden door would be complete without a thoughtful word stitched through it to give it that 'just graffitied' air? Well, probably most of them but that doesn't stop the work of this sneaky stitcher being all kinds of
16 June 2011
It's fun to watch the tabloids catch up with the crafty stuff we've been raving about for ages. Here's a little piece in London's Evening Standard called "Fingers cross-stitched, you might just have found your new creative side" (oh dear) that takes a gander at
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...